- I’m an RV manufacturer, can I buy directly from West Fraser?
- Is your RV+ slide out product different than RV floors?
- What thicknesses are available in RV Panels?
- What sizes are available?
- Are Norbord RV panels certified?
I’m an RV manufacturer, can I buy directly from West Fraser?
West Fraser partners with several value-added fabricators who deliver your specific panel requirements on time and in the quantities you need.
Is your RV+ slide out product different than RV floors?
Yes, it has enhanced properties specifically designed for the slide-out application.
What thicknesses are available in RV Panels?
Depending on the RV panel selected, they range in thicknesses from 3/8, 15/32, 19/32, 23/32, 7/8, 1.
What sizes are available?
RV panel widths range from 48” to almost 100” and up to an impressive 294” in length. Contact us for more information.
Are West Fraser RV panels certified?
Engineered with RV industry in mind, meeting or exceeding APA performance standards and, when necessary, meeting the specific requirements of our customers. Only our standard RV panel has a grade stamp.