- Can TruDeck panels be used in different applications?
- What does Exposure 1 on the grade stamp mean?
- What is special about TruDeck?
- Is TruDeck CARB exempt?
Can TruDeck panels be used in different applications?
Yes, depending on the application and specifications, TruDeck can be used for applications other than panelized roof systems. Contact our sales solutions team to learn how TruDeck can be used to meet your industrial needs.
What does Exposure 1 on the grade stamp mean?
Exposure 1 rating certified that the panel uses a waterproofing resin. It does not mean the panel is entirely waterproof, but rather that it can withstand normal delays in construction without damage to its structural properties (strength). All TruDeck panels carries the APA (the Engineered Wood Association) grand stamp.
What is special about TruDeck?
- Excellent fastener holding properties
- Stiffer and stronger panel
- Resistant to buckling under moisture conditions
- Not prone to linear expansion
- Nail lines increase productivity
Is TruDeck CARB exempt?
Yes, TruDeck is CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and does not contain any urea-formaldehyde resins.