- What are SteadiTred® made of?
- Are SteadiTreds easy to work with?
- What quality controls are there?
- Why should I use SteadiTred?
- What should be used for the stair risers?
- Does it come with a warranty?
What are SteadiTred® made of?
West Fraser SteadiTred are made from specially formulated OSB and are precision cut to the ideal tread depths.
Are SteadiTreds easy to work with?
They are very easy to work with and no special tools are required to install them.
What quality controls are there?
SteadiTred is produced to meet or exceed PS2 standards and carries the APA (The Engineered Wood Association) grade stamp to ensure that quality is built into every tread.
Why should I use SteadiTred?
There are many reasons to use SteadiTred:
- Consistent quality from one tread to the next
- Produced to withstand weather during construction and provide a long service life
- SteadiTreds can be used from the start of construction rather than building and removing temporary stairs using dimension lumber
- Comes with either a bull-nosed front edge or square edge
- Easy to work with and requires no special tools for installation
What should be used for the stair risers?
We recommend 19/32 OSB sheathing for the stair risers.
Does it come with a warranty?
SteadiTred is backed by a 25-year limited warranty.